Only the good stuff!
- Artificial nails in French nail design
- With practical, self-adhesive pads
- Nails are easy to reuse
Want to know more about our recycling and zero waste strategy?
Preparation: Natural nails need to be clean and free of oil. Therefore, clean nails with acetone-free nail polish remover and push back cuticles.
How it’s done:
1. Select artificial nails and adhesive tab in the correct size and remove respective adhesive tab from the plastic film. 2. Press adhesive tab on to the natural nail for 10 seconds. 3. Remove the protective film carefully. Only the glue should remain on the nail. 4. Place the chosen artificial nail on the nail bed, slowly lower down to the front and press down firmly. Repeat pressing down after every hand wash.
• If necessary, shorten and adapt edges with a nail file.
• Avoid extensive contact with water (e.g. when washing dishes or taking a shower).
• To remove, soak nails in warm soapy water and carefully remove artificial nails.
• Possible glue residues can be removed with nail polish remover.